Thank you for your interest in the Bridges Program at The Therapy Place!
Please refer to the Enrollment Steps for Parents for further information on how to get your child started in The Bridges Program.
Below is the list of steps required for your child to be considered for this program:
- Please review the Parent Summary Bridges and then complete the Bridges Developmental Screen thoroughly and return to The Therapy Place. We cannot proceed without receiving this completed form.
- After the completed Developmental Screen is received by our office, Bridges staff will contact you by phone or email to review the information and to make a preliminary decision as to whether your child is a potential candidate for the Bridges Program.
- At this time, we will schedule a parent tour. Your child does not have to be present for this. You will have a chance to see The Therapy Place and learn more about the Bridges Program.
- If our class is at capacity, your child will be placed on a waiting list. You will be contacted once an opening comes available.
- Next we ask that you bring your child in for a Child/Teacher Meet & Greet. Bridges staff will observe how your child plays and ask you some questions about him/her. This should not take longer than 30-45 minutes.
- After the Child/Teacher Meet & Greet, an enrollment team reviews all information gathered to determine if Bridges is an appropriate fit for your child. If Bridges is an appropriate preschool setting for you child, you will receive a start date.
- We offer scholarships based on the financial need of each family to help offset the cost of our program. If your child is approved to begin Bridges, you can go online to TADS.com to complete the scholarship application at your earliest convenience. There is a $45 fee for this process. We will receive notification from TADS directly when your application has been processed. You will be contacted by Dawn Darby with the results.
- Please feel free to contact us at 803-787-3033 with any questions you may have during this process. Our fax number is 803-787-0300.
We look forward to working with you and your child!